Framura is a district of five small villages, with a secular history, located between Cinque Terre and Portofino and immersed in a spectacular natural environment.
Framura Turismo official video
Framura local farms produce good wines with an I.G.T. designation (Typical Geographical Indication), mainly white wines made from Vermentino and a mix of red ones…
Interactive maps of Levanto, Bonassola, Framura and Deiva Marina’s paths are available here.
- The new promenade Torsei – La Vallà
- Framura, Bonassola and Levanto track bike
- Guided tours to the Carolingian Tower and the parish church of San Martino
- Framura, one of the “I borghi più belli d’Italia” (“most beautiful villages in Italy” designation)
- The new district “Baie del Levante”
- Framura and blue flag: it is almost a tradition
- Discover the new Framura Card!
Postcards from Framura